According to the episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta, Sheree is saying that Bob has not paid child support in 4 years. Apparently there is a settlement agreement on eDivorcePapers that say different. The papers allege “that this divorce settlement offered Sheree more than 1.1 million”, however Sheree is fighting the settlement. How that turned out is yet to be disclosed, if it is true!
In the initial settlement, the court granted Sheree the following.
- A Lump sum of 775,000 USD
- A yearly amount of 113,422 USD from the retirement funds of Bob
- A monthly child support of 2,142.87 USD
- No spousal support
- The Georgia Supreme Court asked Sheree and her children to vacate the residence in Sandy Springs, GA (this is to the north of Atlanta), that is estimated at 2.6 million USD
- Sheree was awarded primary custody of the 2 children who were aged 8 and 11 at the time of the divorce
- 250,000 USD of the 401(k) plan of Bob
- 2006 Range Rover Sport
- The court awarded Bob almost all the real estate (inclusive of 4 homes) as well as the recording studio “Patchwerks”. This studio was established by Bob”
These papers could very well be false, but I will have to hear more from Sheree and Bob in the episode that is coming up on their court appearance to see what’s really going on. My hope is that the children were not affected or divided with their parents during these proceedings.
I’m SMarchel and Blog on it! It’s my Opinion!